Invitation for Expression of Interest for the Provision of Consulting services for Compliance and Risk for Namib Desert Diamonds (Pty) Ltd (NAMDIA)
NAMDIA is incorporated as a wholly State-owned Company, tasked with the marketing and sales of Namibian diamonds. NAMDIA invites proposals from reputable Namibian registered service providers for the provision of consulting services for a compliance gap analysis for NAMDIA.
NAMDIA desires to appoint a company which can provide an independent, objective assurance and consulting activities, designed to add value and improve the organisation’s operations and accomplish its objectives by establishing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control, compliance and governance processes.
The consultant will mainly be responsible for preparing a Risk Management Framework/Plan detailing the risk strategy, processes, tools and techniques to be used as well as assessment of corporate governance practices and development of a best practices/governance transformation plan.
Terms and Conditions of EOI
1. Expression of Interest proposals should include the methodology and scope to be used, detailed timelines for completion and costs for the services to be rendered; and be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation/registration
- Good Standing Certificate from the Receiver of Revenue
- Good Standing Certificate from Social Security Commission
- Affirmative Action Compliance Certificate
- All Relevant Regulatory Registration Documentation
2. Proposal documents must be submitted in envelopes labelled EOI: Compliance and Risk at the Eumbo Building, c/o Dr. Sam Nujoma Drive and Dr. Kwame Nkrumah Avenue by Monday 29 January 2018 by 13:00.
3. NAMDIA reserves the right to cancel the proposal in whole or any part thereof without making any award at its sole discretion. NAMDIA will not be held accountable for any loss, expenses, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the cancellation.
EOI submissions will be checked for completeness and compliance with the requirements of this invitation for Expression of Interest. The selection will be made based on the following:
1. Capability and capacity of the service provider
2. Proven track record in the provision of similar work (bidders should submit at least 3 references.)
3. Number of resource people, their qualifications and roles
4. Pricing and timeline
All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com
Only shortlisted service providers will be contacted.
Closing Date: 29 January at 13:00