Namib Desert Diamonds (Pty) Ltd (NAMDIA) is a public enterprise established in terms of the Companies Act, 28 of 2004. Our objective is to serve as a price discovery mechanism for the Namibian government and create a Namibian footprint in the downstream market.
To obtain company profiles from suppliers and service providers interested in conducting business with NAMDIA in respect of supplying goods, works and services.
Suppliers must clearly indicate the type/nature of goods, works and services they will render and it must correspond with the nature of business stated on their company registration or founding statement.
- PROCUREMENT CATEGORIES (GOODS, SERVICES AND WORKS)
- Supply and Delivery of corporate gifts
- Supply and Delivery of Office Stationeries and Consumables
- Supply of Printing Services (Reports, Pamphlets, T-shirts and Corporate Promotional Items etc.)
- Supply and Delivery of Cleaning Materials and Equipment
- Repairs and Plumbing Services (Air conditioning, Doors, Taps, Toilets etc.)
- Provision of Cleaning Services for solar panels
- Provision of Cleaning Services for office, yard and perimeter
- Provision of Legal Services
- Provision of Risk and Compliance Consulting Services
- Provision of Public Relations, Marketing, Branding and Advertising Services
- Provision of ICT Consulting Services
- Provision of Internal Audit Services
- Provision of Catering Services
- Provision of Event Management Services
- Provision of Human Resources Consulting Services
- Laundry Services
- Provision of Utility Services (Courier Services, Telephones and Fax Services, Internet)
- Provision of Traveling Agency Services and Travel Tickets
- Provision of Accommodation, Facilities and Conference Hire (Hotels, B&Bs, Guest House etc.)
- Refuse Removal Services
- THE DOCUMENTS OUTLINED BELOW ARE MANDATORY IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE:
- A valid company registration certificate clearly indicating shareholders/members/owners/partners and principal business.
- An original valid Tax Certificate of Good Standing from Inland Revenue.
- An original valid Good Standing Certificate from Social Security Commission.
- A valid affirmative Action Compliance Certificate, proof from Employment Equity Commissioner that bidder is not a relevant employer, or exemption issued in terms of Section 42 of the Affirmative Action Act, 1998.
- A valid certificate of registration as an SME (for bids reserved for SMEs).
- NAMDIA SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO:
- Ask for clarifications during evaluation of company profiles
- Conduct site inspection at the company’s premise. A clear physical business address and contact details must be provided
- Reject companies that fail to submit mandatory documents as required above.
Interested companies are requested to complete the supplier registration form available upon request by sending an email to email@example.com or can be collected from the Eumbo Building, corner Dr. Kwame Nkrumah Avenue and Sam Nujoma Drive, Klein Windhoek, Windhoek. Completed supplier registration forms with supporting documents must be placed in sealed envelopes and hand delivered at the Eumbo Building. Submissions must be in sealed envelopes and clearly marked.
Finance Department, Eumbo Building, corner Dr. Kwame Nkrumah Avenue and Sam Nujoma Drive, Klein Windhoek, Windhoek.
Suppliers will be subjected to NAMDIA’s internal vetting process.
Due date: 07 November 2018